• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This is how we do it do it do it

washguy

Where there is a will there's a way, a dremel to this guy would be like a mill to the guy in the video.

tumblr_inline_o23r6eornf1rq29x2_400.jpg

The antis don't get it, if there is a gun ban, criminals can still get gun by having them made.  Ironically full auto SMG/handguns will fetch a higher price while being easier and cheaper to produce.

From the looks of the cutting tool in the Dremel chuck, it seems nearly impossible to have gotten the walls that straight or smooth (the chuck is about double the bit diameter, so it needs to be run at an angle). All I saw was him using a screwdriver with a hammer to remove chunks... Maybe it's a sharpened screwdriver? He would have been better off with a propane torch and a butter knife. Not even a rubber band around the jig? No way that doesn't end up with thin walls. The milling bit requires a drill press; why is that again? Also sounds like he successfully cross threaded buffer tubes on the V2.

Based on this quote from his own YouTube comments; I suspect he will soon be in the hands of authorities: "I got 3 houses and a stash house I’m straight baby they gotta really do some searching"... He wants to build 25 more? So he needs almost ten per house?

• 6 months later...