• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Well, well, well...

As of yesterday (black friday of all things) I found out that SAC has been going through a very long rough patch. 

From the people that bought ArmaLite, AWC, and McMillan...  has actually changed hands a couple of times now and are trying to get back on track.

They are currently looking to place a new person in the CEO slot (not sure who yet) and fill a few other vacancies also. 

But the current owner,  has actually reached out to an old friend and asked him to help get some things back up and running. 

So as I talked with this old friend,  I made sure to drop a bug in his ear that if ArmaLite decided to do armorers courses again, to please keep me in mind. 

Now, I'm not going to hold my breath,  but... I'm thinking I might have a chance to get back in the saddle again. 

33 minutes ago, mrraley said:

As of yesterday (black friday of all things) I found out that SAC has been going through a very long rough patch. 

From the people that bought ArmaLite, AWC, and McMillan...  has actually changed hands a couple of times now and are trying to get back on track.

They are currently looking to place a new person in the CEO slot (not sure who yet) and fill a few other vacancies also. 

But the current owner,  has actually reached out to an old friend and asked him to help get some things back up and running. 

So as I talked with this old friend,  I made sure to drop a bug in his ear that if ArmaLite decided to do armorers courses again, to please keep me in mind. 

Now, I'm not going to hold my breath,  but... I'm thinking I might have a chance to get back in the saddle again. 

If you need to live near the headquarters, Pat - you have a place to stay until you can relocate permanently.  If you need a place to stay, while you're out here just talking to them - again, Casa De Pain is at your disposal.   :thumbup:

You should be my neighbor anyway...   :banana:

• 9 months later...