• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite AR-10 compatible uppers

Realistically, only Armalite makes compatible uppers for their lowers. Except maybe some older Noveske uppers. They used to make their stuff to the Armalite spec. But that was years ago, and finding a unicorn would probably be easier. Keep in mind that a stripped upper from Armalite (or other parts places) will run around 300 bucks. The BCG will be another 250. So you're already over half way to that 800. Then you add a barrel, gas block, gas tube, charging handle, sights......blah, blah, blah.

Really, 800 to get a functioning AR-10 upper isn't really that bad.

Building Armalite rifles/carbines isn't the cheapest way to make things happen. Go ahead.....ask me how I know that. :lmao: I've got (a few) of them. Armalite and cheap don't go hand in hand.

Just now, Rsquared said:

I totally expected that kind of comment. :laffs:

You definitely don't get it enough.  FML, I get accused of being an Armalite Fan Boy, and I don't even own one.  You need more grief piled upon you, in a fastidious manner...  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You definitely don't get it enough.  FML, I get accused of being an Armalite Fan Boy, and I don't even own one.  You need more grief piled upon you, in a fastidious manner...  :lmao:

Whoa, whoa, whoa there big fella. I take plenty of bites outta the $hit sandwich that's passed around here. And I don't even spit out the corn. :thefinger:

5 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Really even I've got one...:hornet:

Whole bunch of Armalite parts, but for real - not even one whole gun, nor receivers...  I know, it's crazy...   :lmao:

I have managed to run 100% Armalite AR-10 internals in a DPMS-based set of receivers, though, and THAT THING runs like a Ninja Warrior... 

Edited by 98Z5V