• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My Daughter and Grandson moving to Arizona

billymagg

My Daughter and Grandson are moving on base, at Davis-Mothan AFB. Her fiance is a young Air Force Sargent. I'm gonna depend on our Arizona crew to keep an eye on them, its gonna be tough on ole Billy, this will be our first time empty nesting, my boy is ten months old, lived with us since conception..

anyway, knowing my crew in Az will be there will help, thanks Billy!

Edited by billymagg
capitalize Daughter

16 hours ago, billymagg said:

My Daughter and Grandson are moving on base, at Davis-Mothan AFB. Her fiance is a young Air Force Sargent. I'm gonna depend on our Arizona crew to keep an eye on them, its gonna be tough on ole Billy, this will be our first time empty nesting, my boy is ten months old, lived with us since conception..

anyway, knowing my crew in Az will be there will help, thanks Billy!

Oh, I suspect that you might be fukked, brother.

See, now you'll have family in Tucson - that's where DM AFB is... and the main shooting range of the crew here,during the shots - is just a tiny bit WEST of there.

I think @billymagg wants us to look out for the youngin's - but once billymagg comes out here - he's DONE...   First time we hear about it, we set up a "local shoot" - same place, brothers, SDTF, and THEN we hook him for one of the major shoots.

I think billymagg don't know what he just got himself into, here...   :laffs:

EDIT- SDTF is the Secret Desert Test Facility... 

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

@billymagg - this is our shooting range, brother...  THIS is the SDTF...   I wouldn't kid you about something like this...

PicsArt_10-13-09.11.18.jpg

My brother, @blue109 on the gun...  :hail:

PicsArt_10-11-04.39.52.jpg

How far you wanna go is up to you, and your gun, man.  We can accommodate you...  :thumbup:

Sounds good, I'm holding that boy right now on my knee for our last morning coffee before he flies out, he's playing with my little Ducati model...

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, 392heminut said:

My son lives there and works at Davis-Monthan, civilian contractor working on F_16's. He's got 3 boys of his own, a 4 year old and two 2 year olds. We are over there a lot and have property nearby. We are available if help is needed.:thumbup:

@billymagg, family being what it is - that story above is a prime example  ^^^. 

We knew and heard of @392heminut's son, when he was going to join the Marine Corps, as a teenager.  We held a shoot here, before he left for Boot Camp. This is years ago.  Now, the boy - Man - did his 4 years, got out, and is now doing/working as Larry states - still here. 

If you need family looked after and taken care of - we excel at that task. 

Josh's twins are gonna FUK HIM UP, too...   HELLIONS!!!   :banana::lmao:  That's called "payback" - for all the shiit YOU did when YOU tortured your parents...  It all comes back...  :laffs:

On 8/29/2020 at 9:13 AM, blue109 said:

T town is a good place. It has a reputation for being ghetto, but thats only if you seek it out. You have mountains on 4 sides for all your outdoorsy needs. 

18 hours ago, 392heminut said:

My son lives there and works at Davis-Monthan, civilian contractor working on F_16's. He's got 3 boys of his own, a 4 year old and two 2 year olds. We are over there a lot and have property nearby. We are available if help is needed.:thumbup:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

We knew and heard of @392heminut's son, when he was going to join the Marine Corps, as a teenager.  We held a shoot here, before he left for Boot Camp. This is years ago.  Now, the boy - Man - did his 4 years, got out, and is now doing/working as Larry states - still here. 

Josh's twins are gonna FUK HIM UP, too...   HELLIONS!!!   :banana::lmao:  That's called "payback" - for all the shiit YOU did when YOU tortured your parents...  It all comes back...  :laffs:

Thank you Gentlemen, and you're right, you do excel at looking after family, in fact I feel like family already. Mollie and Arlie are adjusting very nicely, and Jacob, Mollies soon to be husband, is a young Air Force Sargent, and an awesome guy. I'm fairly certain that Mollie, who I thought was my little "home-body", is glad to be out of Central Obamastan, Arlie will have a real Daddy, and I'm very greatful for that. Mollie's twin Baxie lives about 30 miles from us with her little boy Crew, whom I love dearly as well, and we have seen them several times in the last couple of weeks, so that helps.

Arlie has lived with us since his birth, I saw him when he first got up, and I saw him the last thing before he went to bed, and I watched him for two months while my daughter finished school after his babysitter thought she needed $12 an hour to watch him, very sweet girl, but saw that on the internet, lol. Anyway, it was a lot of work, but a labor of love, and Arlie is a loveable little hunk of baby man, sweet and ornery at the same time, when he would cry and be unhappy, I would take him in, and fire up a Kyle Franklin airshow video, (see Kyle's 2013 video of "Dracula", an airplane that Kyle and his Dad designed to be the ultimate airshow biplane, resembling the Waco they both flew, anyway, flying choreographed to Skillet's "Monster)". Arlie would just kind of stare at it in rapt attention...

So gents, it does give me a great deal of peace of mind to know they are in your neighborhood, I love you guys, and I know that if they needed you, you would be there! So while we do depend on our gracious Lord for everything, much of what He does, He does through His Army!

So thanks Gent's, I hope to get out there for a visit soon, I'd love to run into you fellows!

Jacob's little brother is a Marine, so they are a very conservative all American crew, his Mom and Dad are very sweet and supportive of Mollie and Arlie, so the Lord continues to work His plan, its just a little tough missing my "little buddy"! and I realize what an honor it is to help make a man, we need more real men!

Edited by billymagg

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2020 at 11:51 PM, 98Z5V said:

Good morning Tucson! I drove by the C-130's in the boneyard, I'd like to take one home!

My boy was happy to see Grandma, and I waited behind the corner, but when I stepped out, he started squalling, my little surprise back-fired.. but after I got down on the floor and played with him two minutes the light bulb came on. He was a little overwhelmed I'd say...

On 9/9/2020 at 9:11 AM, billymagg said:

Thank you Gentlemen, and you're right, you do excel at looking after family, in fact I feel like family already. Mollie and Arlie are adjusting very nicely, and Jacob, Mollies soon to be husband, is a young Air Force Sargent, and an awesome guy. I'm fairly certain that Mollie, who I thought was my little "home-body", is glad to be out of Central Obamastan, Arlie will have a real Daddy, and I'm very greatful for that. Mollie's twin Baxie lives about 30 miles from us with her little boy Crew, whom I love dearly as well, and we have seen them several times in the last couple of weeks, so that helps.

Arlie has lived with us since his birth, I saw him when he first got up, and I saw him the last thing before he went to bed, and I watched him for two months while my daughter finished school after his babysitter thought she needed $12 an hour to watch him, very sweet girl, but saw that on the internet, lol. Anyway, it was a lot of work, but a labor of love, and Arlie is a loveable little hunk of baby man, sweet and ornery at the same time, when he would cry and be unhappy, I would take him in, and fire up a Kyle Franklin airshow video, (see Kyle's 2013 video of "Dracula", an airplane that Kyle and his Dad designed to be the ultimate airshow biplane, resembling the Waco they both flew, anyway, flying choreographed to Skillet's "Monster)". Arlie would just kind of stare at it in rapt attention...

So gents, it does give me a great deal of peace of mind to know they are in your neighborhood, I love you guys, and I know that if they needed you, you would be there! So while we do depend on our gracious Lord for everything, much of what He does, He does through His Army!

So thanks Gent's, I hope to get out there for a visit soon, I'd love to run into you fellows!

Jacob's little brother is a Marine, so they are a very conservative all American crew, his Mom and Dad are very sweet and supportive of Mollie and Arlie, so the Lord continues to work His plan, its just a little tough missing my "little buddy"! and I realize what an honor it is to help make a man, we need more real men!

Well gents, Mollie and Jacob got married last evening here at our Air BNB, nice little military minimalist wedding, she was supposed to come over this morning early, but its almost noon, so I guess the honeymooning took a toll! I'm so thankful to  be here, I wish I had another two weeks to look up you gents who are local, but if they need something, I know I can call you guys, strange how much peace that give me, I know I have some brothers here on 308AR forum! Pray for us all flying home Monday, yes I'm a pilot, but I don't like sitting in the back as "Spam in a Can"!! makes me nervous, my SIL to...

Oh and vote and pray we get to keep the Trumpster, a possible Biden win is the reason for most of my new build dithering, SOB, freedom robbing scum sucking commie bastarts!

8 hours ago, billymagg said:

I wish I had another two weeks to look up you gents who are local, but if they need something, I know I can call you guys,

There will come a time, man.  Rest assured, you will shoot with us, and we'll put a quick-shoot together for you, just give us a week lead-time. 

They need anything down in Tucson, let us know.  We're here.