• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

A place I'd hate to get in trouble with the law (video)

MaDuce

i like the jump kick and the body slam, hey robo , any chance we can see you use it?  <lmao> <munch>

The difference between a "good" cop and a "bad" cop is that "good" cops know how to stay off Youtube!

Although, 0:51 could have been me at one time (minus the kick at 0:27). Drunkest guy I have ever dealt with. I didn't even have to undo his seatbelt!

I may think that video is funny, but what I respect is mercy, patience and carefulness about judging others.

Doesn't sound to me like something I would have laughed at you for.

If you were being a bully or jerk and someone put you in your place, the other way around or if you were being downright stupid, I might have laughed. I can't think of much else I'd laugh at you for.

maduce, i laugh at him all the time  <lmao>.

So I was "dealing" with this guy yesterday, and he just didn't want go with the program. I couldn't help but think, the guys would be laughing their asses off if they saw me now.

like here, i can see him reading this guy his miranda, thinking of us, nearly laughing, now that's funny

I may think that video is funny, but what I respect is mercy, patience and carefulness about judging others.

Doesn't sound to me like something I would have laughed at you for.

If you were being a bully or jerk and someone put you in your place, the other way around or if you were being downright stupid, I might have laughed. I can't think of much else I'd laugh at you for.

I wasn't trying to insinuate that I round-house-sparta-kicked some incapacitated degenerate.

Instead, imagine three cops fighting with a tranny, whacked out on meth, in the dirt on the side of the road. Each one of us out weighs the guy 50-100 pounds. All of us angry that he is fighting, but all of us laughing because we can't believe it is actually happening. None of us want to hurt the tweek, so we are all trying to take it as easy as possible but that always makes things worse. My trainee gets a swift kick to his groin and learns the hard way why you have to keep control of all the suspect body parts. After a lengthy struggle, tweek finally gets a new pair of shiny bracelets.

Oh it gets worse...

We find a bag that has his meth and pipe in it. Of course he claims that he doesn't own that bag and we can't prove it's his... But wait, is this a digital camera in the bag! A word to the wise... If you ever find the digital camera that belongs to a transvestite meth addict, don't look at the pictures!!! Unfortunately I'm in the business of having to look in said camera... I'll put it delicately. The photo evidence linking the suspect to the digital camera was "overwhelming", to say the least.

In the end, bad guy goes to jail, I'm covered in dirt, trainee gets an ice pack for his twig and berries, and you guys get a little bed time story.

I wasn't trying to insinuate that I round-house-sparta-kicked some incapacitated degenerate.

Instead, imagine three cops fighting with a tranny, whacked out on meth, in the dirt on the side of the road. Each one of us out weighs the guy 50-100 pounds. All of us angry that he is fighting, but all of us laughing because we can't believe it is actually happening. None of us want to hurt the tweek, so we are all trying to take it as easy as possible but that always makes things worse. My trainee gets a swift kick to his groin and learns the hard way why you have to keep control of all the suspect body parts. After a lengthy struggle, tweek finally gets a new pair of shiny bracelets.

Oh it gets worse...

We find a bag that has his meth and pipe in it. Of course he claims that he doesn't own that bag and we can't prove it's his... But wait, is this a digital camera in the bag! A word to the wise... If you ever find the digital camera that belongs to a transvestite meth addict, don't look at the pictures!!! Unfortunately I'm in the business of having to look in said camera... I'll put it delicately. The photo evidence linking the suspect to the digital camera was "overwhelming", to say the least.

In the end, bad guy goes to jail, I'm covered in dirt, trainee gets an ice pack for his twig and berries, and you guys get a little bed time story.

Well, at first I just laughed... Then I read this and nearly hurt myself laughing. Stay safe out there.