• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

dpms gen ii parts

lx2008

hi, dont have a need for any at this time but i would like to know where the best place is to find replacement "small parts" for

my 308 gen ii. its a dpms 24" gen ii bull to be exact. its kinda hard to keep up since the company was sold and bought a couple of times.

also, are parts even being made by Remington or whoever owns it now?  wish i knew the whole story behind the selling of the co. and

who to contact about the rifle if need be.   thanks for your help!

I too own a DPMS Gen II it's the Recon.  From what I have read Palmetto State Armory got the GenII line from Remington now when or if they produce anything we can use remains to be seen.

Now a lot of manufactures will say there rifles or parts are "DPMS pattern" which is usually Gen I pattern stuff which is totally useless to those of us with Gen II rifles.

38 minutes ago, shooterrex said:

CDNN Sports had some of the parts for that platform listed a while back.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/

I just spent a little time searching there and didn't find any of that Gen II stuff they have had for so long. I would not be shocked if PSA grabbed up all those barrels, it would make sense for them. They did have DPMS/ Bushmaster BCG's listed though!

7 hours ago, lx2008 said:

thanks guys, if you here of more info...please post to this thread.

PSA will be your only, proprietary hope, from this point forward.  Contact them, and ask them what their plans are for the DPMS G II pattern that they bought.  Seriouly.  Call them, and put the question right out there, to them.

report back with whatever they say to you...  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...