• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Unicorn! DDlite rail

Chuck Plissken

So i've been looking for one like some of you have and i had to email DD about it. I politely told them they should do a special run of them again considering alot of 308 guys would buy em up.

correct my post if needed or in the wrong spot but the more people send a email to DD marketing/sales dept the chances of them doing it might go up. who knows,worth a shot atleast once.

13 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

You post something I can copy paste, make this easy for me and I'll tell them I'd buy two....... would that be a lie or just helping friends? Either way I volunteer. 

I'll do the same thing.  I found one here a couple years ago, after searching for 10 years, here.  I'll take 2 or 3 more.  :thumbup:

Well I reached out to DD about the rail, and this was the response received:

Thank you for contacting Daniel Defense, Inc. Unfortunately, that product has been discontinued for over 5 years, we don’t even have the aluminum extrusions to make them if we wanted to.  We will not be doing any additional units.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.  Have a great day!

V/R,

Frank Whitaker

Commercial Sales

So, I think the idea of them making more will never amount to anything more than a pipe dream. 😞

20 hours ago, Tgraves3 said:

So, I think the idea of them making more will never amount to anything more than a pipe dream. 😞

Never give up on a dream, get us the contact info, lets have Frank commenting to his coworkers about the sudden surge of emails requesting that rail we discontinued 5 years ago, it's a business, dangle the carrot and they might bite.

On 1/5/2022 at 6:59 AM, Chuck Plissken said:

send a email to DD marketing/sales dept the chances of them doing it might go up.

Ever get that info? Is Frank the guy to bug?