• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

[1 Pic] LLArms Prototype

Guest BWCustoms

Well - like I told the site owner here - so far this community has been extremely laid back and pleasant. I usually expect a couple of odd ball low jab insults based on our project because it is different and odd looking during its development cycle.

None so far here - I think you guys are spoiling me.  <laughs>

We're very proud of the atmosphere that is maintained here, we all get along and we all try to keep it that way. We've had maybe two or three move along but it was pretty clear on all sides that this wasn't the right place for them. I think the longer you stay, the more you appreciate how nice the people here are. You just gotta watch out for the staff, they're the REAL weirdos...  :o :o

;)

• 3 weeks later...

More packages arriving today.

Burris PEPR one piece 30mm scope rings (quick release), Command Arms side mount bipod legs and Accu-Shot monopod for the Magpul PRS.

Also machine shop begins revision 1 on the prototype soon as well.

In other news the check is cut (for our machine shop) and the upper is all packed up for shipping Monday.

Hope to have the updated Prototype shroud by the end of the month.  <munch>

• 1 month later...
Guest LLArms

Almost ready to ship back to me.

Finishing up some detail work on the muzzle brake duct work to ensure gasses are expelled properly.  Then its off to the finisher for a coat.

Moving forward probably have a new thread in the general section since this website will be getting first exclusive updates prior to media being posted anywhere else. Getting a thread going in the general section will hopefully help boost membership and not have them dig down into this sub forum for the nuggets.