• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

No parts on the Armalite website

mtrmn

Not looking for anything in particular, just making sure I'm not sending people on a wild goose chase if I tell them to get an Armalite buffer kit or gas tube. They've always LISTED parts even though they may be out of stock. Right now they don't even have a reference to parts anywhere on their website.

Sent Armalite an email, asking what's up.  However, based on this, I just ordered 2 VLTOR A5 receiver extensions.

If the world ends, I can get any AR15 H3 Carbine buffer anywhere, right now at least, and I can always pull a couple Sprinco Red springs - those guys are never going out of business.  That's a complete, proper recoil system for the large frames, right there. 

Edited by 98Z5V

I don't know what's up with them, but I would like to think (read as hope) that it's just a temporary thing. But this is also why I've slowly stockpiled all sorts of replacement parts from Armalite over the years.

See? See? Between the small warehouse of parts, and the pallet of ammo in my basement.....people used to shake their heads and laugh at me. :laffs:

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 10:45 PM, 98Z5V said:

Sent Armalite an email, asking what's up.  However, based on this, I just ordered 2 VLTOR A5 receiver extensions.

If the world ends, I can get any AR15 H3 Carbine buffer anywhere, right now at least, and I can always pull a couple Sprinco Red springs - those guys are never going out of business.  That's a complete, proper recoil system for the large frames, right there. 

Hey 98, any response back from Armalite? 

• 5 months later...