• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just looking for feedback.

Guest LLArms

If you click the link in my signature.

I'm revamping the website, its very basic at the moment. I'm trying to go with the whole viral teaser approach. What do you think, cheesy or acceptable?

I don't believe one can copyright the word "Titan".  Nor do we produce the same parts as them.

I don't think there are any words left in the English language that have not been used many times.

Legal action can only be taken if the product in question were to lead to confusion by the consumer.

Different company and as you have seen, completely different type of rifle.

The LLA Titan cannot be confused for the FAR-308 "Titan".  They are visually very different, company names are different, product description is different.

Have some faith I'm not an idiot!  <laughs>

On another note - can someone view the timer I have on the website now and comment on the style. And is there a way I can remove the MOUSE OVER function of that timer via editing the code? I just don't know what I'm looking for.

Whatever comes will come. I seriously doubt it would hold up in court - especially considering the extreme visual differences and applications of our bench rest rifle vs. there standard 308 setup.

On another note - can someone view the timer I have on the website now and comment on the style. And is there a way I can remove the MOUSE OVER function of that timer via editing the code? I just don't know what I'm looking for.

The code that causes the pop-up is protected and inaccessible unless you pay for a commercial version. Details at the bottom of this page.