• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB ERGO stock

arm_usa

The MagPul UBR is the modern version of that one, brother.  UBR 2, to be exact, because even the original UBR is gone now, last full lot of them were bought by the entire lot by White Oak Armament, in bulk, and they bought everything MagPul still had in stock back then. 

If you're looking for the lock-up, and the function, that's what the UBR has grown into now.  However, if you're looking for the original...   That's gonna be tough.  I'll start searching, but those beasts haven't been around for about 10-ish years now.

On 12/19/2023 at 9:28 PM, 98Z5V said:

The MagPul UBR is the modern version of that one, brother.  UBR 2, to be exact, because even the original UBR is gone now, last full lot of them were bought by the entire lot by White Oak Armament, in bulk, and they bought everything MagPul still had in stock back then. 

If you're looking for the lock-up, and the function, that's what the UBR has grown into now.  However, if you're looking for the original...   That's gonna be tough.  I'll start searching, but those beasts haven't been around for about 10-ish years now.

Tom,was interested in this style even if it’s an Ergo. Building another 308 large frame and always loved the early stuff. 2004 era at its finest 😉

I like the style and function of it but if I can’t locate one I won’t be upset.  Thanks for the look out

2 hours ago, arm_usa said:

Tom,was interested in this style even if it’s an Ergo. Building another 308 large frame and always loved the early stuff. 2004 era at its finest 😉

I like the style and function of it but if I can’t locate one I won’t be upset.  Thanks for the look out

Sending you a PM - might have located one in FDE.

11 hours ago, arm_usa said:

Awesome. Hung up yesterday but first thing Tuesday will give me a ring. There’s a place in Canada that has 1 in stock it says but I have no idea how to go about that except call. 

this stock version is almost like locating a DD Lite rail…

Where in Canada? might be able to help out plus I'll be in Arizona in March.

5 hours ago, arm_usa said:

It doesn’t have good contact info I’m afraid. 
https://www.westernmetal.ca/product/ergo-f93-prostock-for-ar-15-a-eg4925bk/

Here's an address and phone number, if for some reason they don't want to deal cross border PM me and we can discuss options. I haven't dealt with them personally. I haven't heard anything terribly bad nor amazing reports. 

Western Metal Alloyers · Phone
301-4655 54 Ave Ne, Calgary AB T3J3Z4
(403) 279-8184