• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Found a BCG

Gunner308

As most people on here know trying to find DPMS and other BCG parts and assemblies are getting pretty difficult. I recently purchased a Chrome BCG from Cheaperthandirt.com so if anyone is looking for one it might be a good place to look. Shipped out next day. I was apprehensive as it seems like a shady site compared to Brownells and other sites but cannot argue with results. Now if someone can hook me up with a Mark12 or SASS barrel I will be good to go!

As most people on here know trying to find DPMS and other BCG parts and assemblies are getting pretty difficult. I recently purchased a Chrome BCG from Cheaperthandirt.com so if anyone is looking for one it might be a good place to look. Shipped out next day. I was apprehensive as it seems like a shady site compared to Brownells and other sites but cannot argue with results. Now if someone can hook me up with a Mark12 or SASS barrel I will be good to go!

PM me if you're interested in a lightly used Mk12 barrel, I've got one that will be departing from me in short order....

• 3 weeks later...

Man... I got all excited about BCG's on cheaperthandirt.com.  They're a good company.

They're listed far more expensive than expected... chrome $292.  But it doesn't matter, they now list "Unfortunately your selection is on Back Order."

*sigh*

I agree expensive! But if I recall correctly they were in the neighborhood of $350 retail from DPMS. Looking back on it now I wish I would have just stepped up to JP and go the Low Mass Setup... Will probably end up

upgrading before long!

Yeah that's kind of how I fell into the whole JP thing with mine. I decided I wanted their bolt first and then read up on the other JP stuff, LOL, one part lead to another