Cerakote - Who do you use?

imschur

http://www.duracoaters.com/

rob@duracoaters.com

Rob Hilberg

P.O. Box 3522

Santa Rosa, CA 95402

tel. 707-235-5083

I will have a full blown, detailed review about him when my .308 is finished.

For right now, know that his work is awesome and very professionally applied. Not only is he exceptional in his work, but he is also VERY affordable. Turnaround time was about 1 week!!!

Local gunshop called Predator Custom in Knoxville, TN.  Good bunch of guys and great work.  Just make sure it's crystal clear exactly what you want.  Prices are reasonable and the rifle's finish is damn near indestructible.

man, i have wanted the PREDATOR M24A3 .338 LAPUA MAGNUM package for a long time, also i think this is who dave branson gets his rock creek blank barrels from

man, i have wanted the PREDATOR M24A3 .338 LAPUA MAGNUM package for a long time, also i think this is who dave branson gets his rock creek blank barrels from

Those guys live to make custom bolt action rifles and they are BIG in Rock Creek barrels AND cerakoting.  It is entirely possible Dave gets his blanks from Predator.  Those blanks come standard with 5R rifling.  That rifling is an option with Krieger.  Not trying to say Rock Creek is better than Krieger, just that that rifling is standard.