• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Holder Skates!

392heminut

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/29/12485134-justice-department-wont-pursue-case-against-holder

Okay, let me start off by saying I think AG Eric Holder is guilty of multiple counts of Accessory to Murder! Now it looks like the POS is going to skate right through the Fast & Furious fiasco thanks to his butt buddy Obama and his 'Executive Privilege'! There is just so much WRONG with this administration! I'm trying my hardest to be civil here so this post doesn't get censored or deleted. I hope to God the voters of this country have their heads on straight come November.

Nah, overthrowing the gov. would probably create a bigger mess than what we have now, but voting out a whole bunch of those mossbacks and Obama would be a step in the right direction! I have a son and a son-in-law in the Border Patrol, one worked the sector Brian Terry was killed in just a couple of months before it happened and the other works just north of there. Brian Terry's murder and this whole Fast & Furious thing just makes me sick to my stomach. Being a Christian I do get some satisfaction knowing that those responsible will face the music in the end though.

They are all Marxist scum and should be hung!! I hope for the best but fear the worst..... And I can't believe Justice Roberts did what he did yesterday, WTF????  <dontknow>

We are quickly being subverted into communism or the NWO or whatever the plan is. I fear if the Obaman's believe they are going to loose in November then someting is going to happen to make sure that election doesn't happen

We have an awesome system of government and I would do nothing to overthrow that system.

Now...purge it of lying corrupt cheating elitist scumbags via extraconstitutional means of hemp rope, pike poles, plus drawn-and-quartering I fully support!

May as well clean up Wall Street too.

Hang-on...someone's knocking at the door.

Jon

Yeah...funny.

What would really happen is a "no-knock" warrant would be served, front door kicked-in as flashbangs and gas grenades crashed through the rear window, followed shortly thereafter by the sound of submachinegun fire and screaming.

Causing me to get up from the computer and see what all the frickin' commotion at the neighbors' house is.

Jon