• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Few random parts

6132expert

If someone buys more then 1 item then I will combine shipping.

I will take Paypal as gift or +4%

(2) Standard grips(1) Black (1) Foliage.....New never mounted..10.00 Sell as a pair

(1) Standard RockRiver FCG will come with 308(5/8) Crush washer (1) Brownells Muzzle shim set(1) trigger guard(2)take down pins(1)mag release(1)saftey switch(All new never used).....40.00

All parts are new or in Like new condition

The last picture is just something to give everyone a hard on, it is not for sale and will always remain mine.

photobucket-101432-1342191483835.jpg

photobucket-5104-1342191467654.jpg

photobucket-4829-1342191429773.jpg

photobucket-5644-1332277317491.jpg

That car is an eye sore. I can't believe you even own such a thing. Let me do you a huge favor... PM me your address and I'll come over and take that monstrosity off your hands. I'll make sure you never have to worry about that thing wasting your garage space ever again. <laughs>

Thanks guys, Robo I will send you my address in IM... <lmao>I will make you a deal come to GA in your Cop car and we will race if you win I will give you the car. If you loose you must give me all your firearm related stuff. Thats kinda  :cookoo: I know but it is fair, right?

There is around 85K in that car and when it fires up everyone in a 2 mile radius knows it, driving it gets my heart racing every time and true story I have a friend whos old lady loves old cars. He said to me man I anit had no ass in a few weeks and I told him I would take care of it for him.... <lmao> He thought I was going to beat his wife up with what I like to think of as a BIG STICK <laughs> <dontknow> but anyway I left and came back with the BIRD and she ask if I would take her for a ride, at this point buddy was steaming, so I says yes lets go. We went down the road and back and when she got out she was wet, and I mean running down her legs <lmao> <lmao> <munch> I told buddy he had better get a towel and clean my car up, and he did. Then I said to him " you better get in there I bet she is going to want all the company to leave" sure enough he got him some that night.

The car guys is a real pavment pounder, Look up Jim Buttler on the net. He built the motor for it and everything else is the best of the best! Straight motor in the 1/8 it runs a 4.96 and it does have a big juice set up on it( 2 stage 800hp fogger system),TCI TH400 with trans brake, narrowed ford 9 inch, cheeta shifter. It has 15.5-1 compression, 1650 double pump king demand carb. Purple tweed interior with a full back seat, full roll cage and set up on a 16V charging system. This car will truly make a person week in the knees.

I also have a 69 hide away head light, close ratio 4 speed ,12 bolt posi GTO with a 60 455 H.O  :o It is a solid old car runs and drives but it does need to have a restoring. The interior is all origanal and is damn near flawless. Maybe one day I will be able to do something with it. I am just in a small slump, I use to have it purrty darn good. Maybe things will straight up in this country/world. I am starting to think contract work in combat zones.

I am just in a small slump, I use to have it purrty darn good. Maybe things will straight up in this country/world. I am starting to think contract work in combat zones.

One of the guys that goes to the church I go to does that, makes about 5x what he was making as a SWAT instructor.

The car guys is a real pavment pounder, Look up Jim Buttler on the net.

Damn!  That's awesome, man!  I remember seeing a vid on V8 TV about a 2,000 Hp Pontiac engine that he built...  :o  Now he's got one that's over 2,800 Hp...  Nuts... 

Lets see if we can make this a little sweeter.

Get this

(1) Standard RockRiver FCG will come with 308(5/8) Crush washer (1) Brownells Muzzle shim set(1) trigger guard(2)take down pins(1)mag release(1)saftey switch(All new never used).....40.00

and when I ship it I will send 80 once fired 300 BLK brass with it!!