• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What Did I NOT Have On Order...

planeflyer21

That weighs about 8#s, will occupy me for hours and hours on end, will irritate the wife, and ensure that I stay broke even if I had been starting to get ahead?

That's right!  It's bigger!  It's badder!  It is new and improved!

Catalog number 65 from Brownell's was in the mail when I checked it this morning!

Sad thing is they don't even put scantily clad women or have two-bit articles like Dillon Blue Press but it will keep me occupied in the bathroom until my legs fall asleep.

<dontknow>

Jon

Alright...

Caca numero uno, straight forward plop-n-drop...and I'm still on page 1 of 688 pages.

I'm gonna have to find a way to get more time on the throne.

Better look into making a trip to Nogales, Sonora for some tap water.

Jon

<lmao> Thats where I read mine the only thing I hate is when my legs go numb then I try to stand up only to find out that besides the pins & needles the brown concrete has set up making things worse :o

<lmao> how many times have I had the sleeping leg syndrome just from this forum alone? If you ever see an infomercial with a new throne design for sale that might be me making a fortune  <thumbsup>

On the other hand Communist America may not allow that?

<lmao> Thats where I read mine the only thing I hate is when my legs go numb then I try to stand up only to find out that besides the pins & needles the brown concrete has set up making things worse :o

Courtesy flush...for yourself more than anybody else.

What bad is getting to the computer to check and see if it is in stock, forgetting what it was, then going back into the "zone of married man's solitary bliss" and realizing the gov could condense that smell and wipe out China.

Not remembering through that!  Better start at page 1 again.

Jon