• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

planning

edgecrusher

It is 4 or 5 boxes of A-Max or a 8 pounder of powder or 250 pieces of new Win .308 cases. But I would say it would probably speed brass prep up significantly especially when you need trim and debur. For trimming I just on Saturday got in the mail this and it is awesomely fast and consistent > http://www.littlecrowgunworks.com/wft.html

That thing cost me less than 3 boxes of A-Max.

I ordered one of those after reading the reviews on MidwayUSA.

Was using it on some .32acp cases for the very first time and it quit working on the 17th case...some gear inside came loose and everything quit turning.  Pissed me off.

Sent it back and Midway gave me full credit.

Jon

That's strange. Mine doesn't have any gear or whatever. It's just what looks like a high grade tool steel mill bit, a housing and a bearing. I've trimmed much with it already and no problems. Trims cases to .001" +/-

That's strange. Mine doesn't have any gear or whatever. It's just what looks like a high grade tool steel mill bit, a housing and a bearing. I've trimmed much with it already and no problems. Trims cases to .001" +/-

Inside...same machine.  One motor driving five stations, something is driving them...I just chose "gear".

Jon

It will speed things up I guess . I still use the by hand method & you do get hand & finger fatigue if you do a lot of cases . I just " try" to stay away from motorized equipment , just me .

I still use my RCBS deburring tool & its over twenty years old , I guess I should start saying over thirty years old , for most of my reloading tools .

I apologize, Jon, I got confused somewhere up there. This is the thing I just got. So far i loves it!!

I've got one of those for .223 and it works great! I have a Possum Hollow trimmer for .308 and it works good, but leaves some scuff marks around the sides of the brass. Not a big deal unless you're OCD about how purty your rounds look! <laughs>