• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Seriously pondering this one...

98Z5V

Awwww, man - you KNOW I had to look...  :o

That's the basic one right there, with the Mossberg barrel.  Upping the anty a bit to the LW barrel will cost ya another $300, but the LW Supermatch barrel is $500 over the base price.  Toss another $200 in the pot to have the barrel fluted, and it's taking my $1,348 base price for the .338 LM upper to $2,048.  I'm still planning on it, without a doubt.  Might be my Xmas present to myself, if I'm lucky.  <lmao>

I don't know where the hell this SBR-bug came from, but I've been bitten pretty hard by it...  :(

I figure it you're gonna pay the $200 for the short barrel tax stamp, why not suppress the thing, too?...  ;D <thumbsup>

This sure looks like fun  <munch> <lmao>

Pure evil...  <laughs>  I've had hands-on for that one, and it's definitely on the dream sheet - but $4.5k...  That money would buy a new crate engine for my Jeep.  <thumbsup> <dontknow> <lmao>  That's the second time I've seen it for that price, too, which is about as low as it gets.  Primo hardware, right there.  One day, one day...  <thumbsup>

so, now that you have a few extra bucks a month coming in......how much closer are we? <dontknow> <munch>

Well, once you've sold your soul that's pretty much it. I TOLD him he should RENT it out...  <laughs> <lmao>

If he were a good enough fiddle player he might could take on the devil to regain it  <dontknow>