• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just saw this

That is very interesting, but I'm going to wait and get the Sun Devil/ Quentin Defense side charging upper for the next 308 build. I know it might be a while before it goes into production. I have lowers I am waiting for also. I wil post a picture when they let me(and not before ).

• 1 year later...

Another thread got me thinking about non-reciprocating left side charging handles...

I found this a few minutes later.... Just in case anyone was still looking for one!

http://siscalifornia.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=19&zenid=1g3ba4vg13teeel5f6agtp9p74

Robo, what is/was this?

That is very interesting, but I'm going to wait and get the Sun Devil/ Quentin Defense side charging upper for the next 308 build. I know it might be a while before it goes into production. I have lowers I am waiting for also. I wil post a picture when they let me(and not before ).

Mike, did Sun devil/Quentin Defense ever produce their side charger?

NO...... I was there on Black Friday. Still nothing in the works QD is not doing 308 upper yet. But they have a new cnc machine and its idle.

Was at SD last summer they have two gaint cnc running 16 - 20 hours a day and the LDS troop is working like crazy on ar15 production backload. So no new product until they

Work their way out of the hole.

DA is still dicking around doing gas blocks and flash hiders so we cant start our 308 upper till we are done.

Edited by Dane Armory

Mike if you're on the FB page this was said to be a QD upper & lower. IDK?  http://tinyurl.com/mbr3x7e