• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Iraq and profiterring

unforgiven

http://iraqforsale.org/profiteers.php  Saw this film the other day and it broke my heart to see Corp. greed chewing up and spitting out people that went to look for a job and trying to do some good for the people of Iraq and military personnel.The level of waste of both material and taxpayers dollars was shocking.Thought I saw it was available on Netflix without buying Dvd.The good O'l boy network really gave the American people a good screwing,for the almighty buck.And if any see's this film and finds error in what is said please bring it to everyones attention.And the fact that military personel took the hit for civilian contractor abuses was bullpoopy.Rene

Yup brother, I was this close to hiring on as an instructor for the corrections over in Iraq.  $100,000 a year was pretty tempting.

Then stories started coming back and I decided it wasn't worth it at any price.

Jon

Hey man, if you wouldn't mind. Would you share what the stories consisted of? You can message me if you want to be discreet about what you heard. Thanks

Not at all.

They weren't concerned with setting up U.S. style prisons, in the sense that they were secure with inmates tightly controlled.  "They" were more concerned with training non-Saddam regime individuals in Saddam-style prison management.

One guy I spoke with fell for the byline of "We do things by the book," and holding his integrity tried to change status quo.  He was kind of vague on what came to pass after that but made me think he was assured he could easily be killed by "inmates" and his family would know no better.

From other reports I got, it seemed to be the same as here but different...administration was still looking to screw you, only by having you doing the dirty work so they don't face criminal charges...you do.

Jon

That is crazy.  I appreciate it.

For some reason I was hoping for naked inmate pyramid stories....JK  <lmao>

I thought that somewhere on this board, we had a pic or two of planeflyer like that, on his local shooting range...  <dontknow> <lmao>

I thought that somewhere on this board, we had a pic or two of planeflyer like that, on his local shooting range...  <dontknow> <lmao>

Wasn't me!  <dontknow>

Are you talking about the one where you're on the bottom of that two-man pyramid?

<laughs>

Here in the states story.

This one corrections officer was working the detention unit and they stuck this big body builder dude in with a little skinny guy.  Later that night he was approaching that cell for a health check and heard grunting.  He thought "Oh great...ape man is raping skinny.  Paperwork time."

Got there and shined his light in the window to see big ape dude bent over the sink getting his, er, um, free state rectal exam.  CO says "Knock it off you fags!" or something to that effect.  Big dude says "No no no...it ain't like that!"

:o

They got individual cells.

Jon