• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Suggestions?

planeflyer21

Waiting on that Bravo Company pencil-barrel upper, which will be mated to the 2VA (Two Vets Arms) limited edition Spartan lower.

This will be primarily for the girls to be shooting.  They already are opting for a pink/purple mix on plastic.

What is a good light handguard?  A 4-rail would be fine (a little less pastel color).

Still going to need a carbine length buffer tube, with spring, buffer, plus all the guts.

What is everyone's recommendation to consider?

Jon

Cool Tom!

That MI was one of the ones I was spying at Brownell's.  Ultimately the gals will choose.

Got a source for pink LP picatinny ladder covers?  Or purple...they're arguing over how much of which.

One thing they are NOT arguing about is that cute cuddly cop with the pink rifle.  <lmao>

Jon

Google search?!

poop...looks like you have extras!  <laughs>  Unless you have a secret in your gun closet...  C:-)  :hah:  :banana:  <lmao>

The girl keeps saying "magenta" (some female color, maybe Heather or Jennifer can enlighten us).  Might have to do some mix and match on the cerakote stuff.

Jon

No acceptance of my comment whatsoever that I fondled your rail for over a full day, without your supervision...  <lmao>  You must be damaged by my comment, in some fashion...  <laughs>

I ran my hands all OVER that thing, brother...  :o ;D <munch>

No acceptance of my comment whatsoever that I fondled your rail for over a full day, without your supervision...  <lmao>  You must be damaged by my comment, in some fashion...  <laughs>

I ran my hands all OVER that thing, brother...  :o ;D <munch>

Has he even noticed you replaced one of the pins?  <laughs>

Jon

Keep 'em coming folks!  The BCM upper came today.  Only a month+ before the stripped lower gets here!

Still need trigger group, grip, mags, mag release, buffer and tube, bolt and carrier group, etc.

I'm especially interested to hear what Heather and Jennifer have to say about what they like on AR15s.

That BCM is a solid looking assembly!  Glad Tom twisted my arm to get it.

Jon

I'm especially interested to hear what Heather and Jennifer have to say about what they like on AR15s.

Jen likes the two tone color rifles. She's particularly fond of the FDE and BLK combo. She also is appreciative of camo, but she's critical about paint jobs.

Have you seen the Mission First Tactical? They have a new color called "Scortched Dark Earth" that looks pretty creative and promising <dontknow>

That BCM is a solid looking assembly!  Glad Tom twisted my arm to get it.

bullpoopy - I didn't have to "twist" that hard...  <laughs>

She also is appreciative of camo, but she's critical about paint jobs.

bullpoopy #2 - she didn't mind the "sponge-camo" on the FV-SR so bad.  In fact, I think she kinda liked it...  <thumbsup> <lmao>

<dontknow>