• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Coincidence?

392heminut

It was brought to my attention recently that Josh shipped out for boot camp on 9-11-12, the anniversary of the terrorist attacks, and he graduates on 12-7-12, the anniversary of Pearl Harbor! The attached picture is of him in New York City at the World Trade Center Memorial in front of a piece of one of the buildings the summer of 2008. The other pics are ones I snapped from the Hudson River. He and I both were profoundly affected by this trip, but I don't think I really realized just how much he was affected by it!

post-1361-136297286359_thumb.jpg

post-1361-136297286364_thumb.jpg

post-1361-136297286368_thumb.jpg

Well, I'm sitting in a motel in San Diego and I get to see Josh tomorrow on Family Day! I've sure missed that kid!

Robo, I intended to make a print of that pic and have it framed and matted, that's why I have it sized to 8X10 proportions. As with a lot of things I intend to do, it has gotten put on the back burner. Now that I've drug it out again maybe I can remember to get it done! ::)