• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Zombie mags !

MikedaddyH

Very easy color to engage in a firefight.

This whole zombie thing is really getting on my nerves. And with things as they are, I'll be surprised if the gun grabbers don't use it against us.

Guns are fun and all, but I prefer to keep immature themes separate. I know it sounds odd coming from someone who has a gun that's officially called "Zombie Killer" (which I voiced my opinion about to the owner of the manufacturer) but it really is something that's become very annoying to me in particular, but also something that's bound to create problems for the gun industry down the line. I've been warning and warning and warning everyone but nobody listens. It's going to come back to haunt us.

Very easy color to engage in a firefight.

This whole zombie thing is really getting on my nerves. And with things as they are, I'll be surprised if the gun grabbers don't use it against us.

Guns are fun and all, but I prefer to keep immature themes separate. I know it sounds odd coming from someone who has a gun that's officially called "Zombie Killer" (which I voiced my opinion about to the owner of the manufacturer) but it really is something that's become very annoying to me in particular, but also something that's bound to create problems for the gun industry down the line. I've been warning and warning and warning everyone but nobody listens. It's going to come back to haunt us.

<thumbsup>

Whoo...I just was trying to prove my Rule #7, RIGHT !

An overpriced ,loud color product that will sell out quick.

I don't know why, but I had the feeling you were making fun of them. Maybe our past conversations.

As much as I hate to admit it, you're right about that. Some times I wish I didn't have as much integrity as I do. Then I'd be a millionaire.