• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cherry has been popped

6132expert

Yeah it seems to be in like new condition. I got a few sets of dies. I am now looking at getting powder and primers. I hear that in the near future that the powder may be made to last only 6 months, but I don't know if there is any truth to that. Never the less supplys are next on the list. I figure dies and other componets will always be around.

I hear that in the near future that the powder may be made to last only 6 months, but I don't know if there is any truth to that.

Myth can you imagine the liability the powder co. would be dealing with having a squib round because the powder was 6 month old.

Nice score on the press now the fun starts <thumbsup>

Local Sportsman's Warehouse has stated that they are now rationing powder and primers.

I was a few months off on my predictions, when I told everyone to estimate what you needed for 2 years supplies and then purchase double that by September.

I'm a few years off on the second part of the economic crash.

Jon

The douche that did own Sportsman's was using the Kenysian economic model...borrow to buy, then use that as collateral to borrow more, then buy, then borrow, never paying anything off, always using credit.

When the crunch hit all their suppliers said "Cash ONLY!"  The single main reason half the shelves in every department were empty.  Entered bankruptcy, got bought by the Canadians...who ONLY use cash, closed the borrowed stores and are back on good footing in the black.

Jon