• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

County Sheriffs Can Block Federal Gun Control

392heminut

sherriff here in my county shut down a gun show last weekend that has been in a bars banquet hall for over 40 years, i heard today that the own is fileing a lawsuit against the county. ive known the owner for some time now hes a great guy gives back to the small town his business is in and does lots for others with benifits and what not.

This is interesting! I wonder how many Sheriffs would actually have the balls to stand up to the Feds!

http://godfatherpolitics.com/8806/county-sheriffs-can-block-federal-gun-control/#ixzz2HP5jgHmF

Easy, most county sheriff's offices don't have the manpower to enforce such a wide reaching law or really have the inclination to do so, their job is hard enough already

While this is substantially true based on the fact that Sheriffs are Constitutional Officers in the majority of the states, I think we must keep in mind that not all Sheriffs are created equal.  Each election cycle fewer and fewer Sheriffs emerge from the ranks of career lawmen and more and more become political.  So what's the big deal with that you may ask. Well.....

This brings up the possibility of selective enforcement which if you have seen it play out in small town USA you know that it is nothing short of Tyrannical.

The best defense to a ban is for one never to take place.  Get active with your wallets, voices, and local groups.  I know I beat this dead horse, but I am fool hearty enough to believe we as gun owners and patriots can beat this without relying on yet another elected official (sheriff) to be the keeper of rights given to us by Almighty God.

Already been taken to court by Mack and another from Montana, when Clintonistas tried to force local LE to do the background checks.  The provision was deemed unconstitutional under the 10th A.

The pantswetter sheriff we have in Pima County now wants to be flogged, while naked, apologizing for being of European descent and American.  POS.

WE are going to have to move and move quickly, establishing our in-state networks.

Jon