• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New from Western PA

Armed N. Free

I hope you've been taking your wallet to regular yoga classes, this group of guys is really going to help you work that SOB out! My credit card got stretch marks after my first few months here :o

We'll answer as much as we can. Then we'll rib ya about the not showing off your build fast enough.

Welcome to our den of addicts and enablers! <thumbsup>

Thanks guys!  Already considering selling plasma to get money for my lower parts!  Yup Jon....Armalite was my first choice, but they went MIA from "order overload" and the mag limitations put me off them and onto the CMMG 308 lower.  I love the 7mm-08 ballistics and slightly lighter recoil.  With ammo availability and storage considerations, I try to buy/build everything around as few calibers/weights as possible; .22, .40, 5.56, 7mm-08 and 12GA.  7mm-08 might be a difficult first build for me in the 308-AR platform, but I will only be able to build one, so this is THE one  ;D

Armed, the 7mm-08 will be a damn cool build.  Basically, you need to find someone that can make that AR barrel for you - all the other parts will be the standard DPMS-based LR-308 AR parts.

Can't wait to see how it performs - should be great!  <thumbsup>