• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wilson Combat barrel

survivalshop

• 2 weeks later...

The barrel/rifle shoots real good, even with just the Vortex red dot scope on there . The scope surprised me how well it would group at 30 yrds.

My normal function test failed after the first five rounds, not because of the rifle , but because one of my hand loads. I had a primer blow out & the fifth rd. failed to completely chamber, after dropping the mag & clearing the rd. , the spent primer dropped out with it .

The next five mags ( I was using 20 rounders this test, I normally use four 30's ), dumped as fast as I could change them & all is well.

I also did do some thing different this time also & that was, sight in the Vortex before my normal mag dump function test.

ST, Wilson Combat and Wilson Arms are two completely different companies, brother.  I have three Wilson Arms barrels, and they shoot the lights out!  <thumbsup>  Awesome barrels!

Yes.  I know.  I meant to add Combat.  E.R Shaw made Wilson Combat's barrel and may still.  I think they are one Hell of a value.