• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

any Cerakote fans here?

Magwa

YES!  <thumbsup>

Love the stuff.  Used it once so far, air-dry version.  Super easy to prep and apply, 2 hours to touch/handle, 24 hours to assemble, and fully cured in several days.  Great stuff.

I like it enough that I'll be buying a nice spraygun, more of the Cerakote, and stripping down some old painted firearms to redo. 

One that sprays fine to medium, rebuildable, with a warranty, and replacement parts available.  One that will last me for awhile (forever).  Local auto paint supply has several choices, and I get a wicked discount through the shop. 

Love Cerakote. I use the bake version. Did a 1911 for a freind and he has it for a carry and shows NO wear.

Spray gun: I have all Iwata guns and air brushes. Use them from small camo to Harleys or a Rolls Royce. I don't like the equipment malfuctions after so much prep work. If you someone local that custom paints they would be a good person to ask about equipment.