• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Stevens model 87A .22 calibur short, long, long rifle autoloading

telluwhat

That sounds very familiar now.

There was a thread someplace about a type of rifle with a knurled knob at the rear of the bolt, which most people fouled up by twisting it with pliers.  To release it you pushed, did a quarter turn, and it came out.

Someone then talked about their rifle which was adjustable like yours may be.

Jon

I have re-discovered that shooting a gun can relieve stress and cause a wonderful pleasant feeling. I sure wish ammo prices would fall and that ammo was available. eh, I have my mossy and can roll my own so I guess I will save the "rare" stuff and go for the loud yet affordable 12g. HA! you know it. I have a lyman foster mold ordered and I can not wait.... That is the next project and for another thread later :) I love this place.

I love this place.

You'll go through phases with us - everyone does.  <dontknow>  <laughs>

I love this place // you guys are costing me money // I can't believe all the helpful info // my wife is mad at me now // I don't know why I came here in the first place // I wish I would have known about this place earlier // I wish I never found this place, it's too expensive // thank you guys, for saving me so much money // fornicate you guys, for costing me so much money //  I don't know what I'd do without you // I can't believe I still listen to you // I haven't slept in my own bed for months, I live in the shed now // my wife loves my new rifle // my wife hates my new rifle // I never thought of that! // now that I found that out, my credit card is maxed out // That;s really cool!!! // that just cost me a shitload of money // it's a trainwreck, but I can't look away // this was thread-jacked AGAIN?!

It never ends, brother.  Damn glad you're here anyway, so don't hesitate to ask how to spend your money...  <thumbsup> <lmao>