• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB - AR-10 Lower or complete rifle

Pete3286

Hello,

I know it is late in the game, but I am looking for one or two AR-10 lowers.  Depending on the price, they can be either stripped or complete.  With that said, I would like to find a complete AR-10 for around the $1,800 mark (tough, but not impossible).  Please PM if you have anything available.

Thank you,

Pete

You guys have not burst my bubble at all. In fact, I was able to get a bead on a nice billet LR308 lower from one of the moderators in this forum. On top of that, I found some mil spec AR-15 lowers for $139 and will be picking up two tomorrow as I will already be on duty in that area.

Once these transactions are complete and verified, I will post the sources in case anyone is interested.

Pete

I have had a few dealers on lookout for an AR-10A without luck. My next step is the local forums and my gun clubs forum

Same here - I need to go to The Supreme Source on this one, I think.  He might be the only chance. 

Well, if/when you go to aforemetioned supreme source. Be sure to whisper to him that I could use some 10B stripped lowers. Hell, or any other parts for that matter. They don't go bad. They don't have a shelf life. After all, I start to get nevous when I don't have to press down on my parts bin to close the lid. <laughs>

After all, I start to get nevous when I don't have to press down on my parts bin to close the lid. <laughs>

That's the thing I like about you.  <laughs>  The only difference we have, is that "Parts Bin" for me needs to be plural...  <dontknow> <lmao>

My problem is I need a post ban of either AR-10. Obviously I have magazines for the AR10A but Im also gathering the the AR10b magazines so I will be covered either way. I did try reaching out to PR to see if he had anything in his personal stash to sell. Unfortunately that was the day before the SHTF for him. For me i think locally is my best shot as the AR10 is not popular here and the ones that have been going up for sale have been priced fairly. I have NEVER seen a stripped lower for an AR10 here.

Of course I need one like another hole in the head. Im sitting on a brand new MA-TEN receiver set  <lmao>