• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Need a source for some 300 blackout ammo

texas30cal

I plan on doing hog hunting with mine. I don't know your buddies rifle, but I'd choose a 125gr to 150gr. It all depends on the distance I was planning on hunting. I like lighter loads for flatter shots.

The 300 AAC loaded with Barnes 110gr TSX was rated the bullet of the year. Wicked accuracy and awesome bullet performance.

It's that TSX round, brother - that thing is wicked.  Barnes does load this one themselves, and it's the Barnes VOR-TX boxed stuff.  Those are all TSX loadings (the VOR-TX, that is).  I've been looking for the 110s for the Blackout from them, but that poop is OOS everywhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone seen any in stock anywhere? I have been looking but have found none. Thank's in advance.

I know of a supplier for reloaded blackout ammo for $1.05 per Round. they always have some in stock, or can make it in a very short lead time.

they are  loaded with Hornady 150 FMJ and 300MP for powder. Custom loads available for a slight increase in charge per round.