• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

So where do I even begin?

Powerman

Brother, you can always shoot west, and hit one near me.  I'm just sayin'. 

Shoot me a PM where you're at (city/TX is fine), and I'll load that locational info into the AS program, to try to get something started nearby.  <thumbsup>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was not very impressed with the Appleseed shoot, biggest thing was I took my son to this, that maybe they would teach him more than I have been able to. They treated him and 2 other young boys there like they had the plague or something because they were the only 3 there running .22 LR M4 look alikes and everyone else had Ruger 10/22's. Plus that whole idea of using that sling up your arm like that, I'm not very impressed with unless your going to do NRA Highpower shooting and they will have you do that. Their history lesson on about April 19th 1775 was Awesome however, we really did enjoy that part. I would not recommend an Appleseed shoot to someone, but a I'm more of a tactical class kinda guy, just me. My son did enjoy shooting a 100.00 worth of .22 LR, so I guess it was worth it to see him have fun, he's just a little guy anyways. Plus I think I intimidated the instructors with my knowledge and I'm not bragging here, it was like they seen what I was doing and dare not say anything to him, strange. My .2c.....