• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB 1911-A1.45ACP upper

Microgunner

imschur,

Well, the thing is I bought a RIA XT22 1911-22 pistol awhile back and this pistol utilizes a standard 1911-A1 frame including the ejector for .45ACP and therefore can be instantly converted to .45ACP. I don't really need another .45 but what the hell, I own the frame already and since I can't seem to order any firearms I want I'm fussing around with some of the ones I already own, including this one.

RIA won't sell me a complete upper, I have to buy it from them in indiviual parts which totals a stupid amount so that's why I'm looking for a complete upper elsewhere.

I won't have an extra frame if I'm unsucessful in locating an upper.

Edited by Microgunner

You can sell just about anything on Ebay as long as it doesn't doesn't mention the "evil black rifle."

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=1911+slide&_sop=3&_osacat=73944&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC0&_nkw=1911+slide&_sacat=73944

Outstanding Goof!

I didn't think I'd be able to buy these on  "the evil unmentionable auction site" so I didn't even look.

Thanks.