• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wisconsin - Range Outing or Meeting Members

mars

Any members from Wisconsin that would like to have a range outing? Another option is to share information on events or gun shows in our state. Additionally a place to meet people from Wisconsin (IRL or online).

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HAHA! Let's hit some public hunt lands wit 10s, and scare up some DNR agents!!

In this neck of the woods we have one (1) DNR agent, and he covers five (5) counties. You have to do a lot to get his attention. He has an answering machine on his phone and will respond to a report of poaching in about four (4) months. I had a real problem with poachers, too.

I know the wardens in this area very well. Good people, straight shooters. Working with them on a number of Great Lakes related projects. I have got no quarrel with them. Shepp, one retired one takes ten kids out bear hunting every year. Half with dogs and half with bait. A bunch of them apply for licenses every year, and he takes the lucky ones out. All 16 and younger.

Edited by Sisco

In this neck of the woods we have one (1) DNR agent, and he covers five (5) counties. You have to do a lot to get his attention. He has an answering machine on his phone and will respond to a report of poaching in about four (4) months. I had a real problem with poachers, too.

I haven't even seen one in my area for a decade or more! Sheriff's office handles the poacher calls!

I've never had a reason to piss one off, we had one back in the day mike cross who had his eye on our ice shack because we acquired a deer reg station sign and he was livid about that, "he had his eye on us" bout the only thing he had on us was underage drinking we lived in our ice shack lol