• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dag practice rounds

Guy at the range the other day gave me some of those blue plastic rounds to try.They go off like a cap gun.They would not extract,it was a PITA to dig out.Will as you know not cycle the action.From my 100 yrd. zero they flew right a 3:00 even with the bullseye 4" to the right.There was a slight wind left to right.Found the "bullet" it is hard plastic.

A cap gun that shoots 4500+ fps!!!

Hk (or FN) makes a special bolt and gas system for their G3 (or FAL, I can't remember which) to cycle that ammo.

I don't see any way a DI rifle will cycle that ammo. There's just not enough gas and the bullet is moving too fast.

I'll bet if you stayed close to the ground, out of the wind, it would make a decent varmint round.

More accurate than Rene is giving it credit for.

JMHO should kill , cats , rabbits , squirrels , gophers and little rat like dogs.

But your neigbors might be pissed off with you shooting a large frame ar in your hood.

More accurate than Rene is giving it credit for.

JMHO should kill , cats , rabbits , squirrels , gophers and little rat like dogs.

But your neigbors might be pissed off with you shooting a large frame ar in your hood.

odds are it would raise some eyebrows