• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

slick looking ar10 upper

916stunt

hey everyone! new to the forum

im pretty much an ar15 guy, but after seeing a few builds I am leaping into my first build. I like the JD machine matched set. I recently went into a shop called Cason Engineering and saw some new stuff they were working on. this picture is taking directly from their facebook page.  what do you guys think? should I make the plunge?

post-14107-0-20792100-1379296358_thumb.j

post-14107-0-81998100-1379296369_thumb.j

Not to be a stickler.......but it wouldn't be an AR-10. Not to say that it wouldn't be a fine rifle or nothing.

haha my bad, my bad! I gotta get used to the differences sooner than later I guess! thanks for the correction! im gonna wait to see them all done with finishing whatever they do (I think cerakote) if I get it ill post up and review for you guys! looking forward to this! what do you guys think about .308 pistol builds?

Not a problem my man. Just a difference in the different platforms. Armalite, makes the AR-10. Everybody else makes the 308AR / DPMS / SR-25 platform rifles. They all work the same though. But, there IS differences between the patterns though.

And, for the record.....I'm one of the Armalite guys (shocker from my tag line). Though the other guys like to bust my balls about it................................They're just jealous........... <lmao>

Everybody else makes the 308AR / DPMS / SR-25 platform rifles. They all work the same though. But, there IS differences between the patterns though.

And, for the record.....I'm one of the Armalite guys (shocker from my tag line). Though the other guys like to bust my balls about it................................They're just jealous........... <lmao>

Especially that Rock River pattern. <laughs>  He ignores them the best he can. 

We thought he may have a meltdown when Armalite started making P-mag (DPMS pattern) compatible rifles.