• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I'm bidding on this beauty

Microgunner

The pump-action rimfire market is woefully lacking in new rifles.

Only Henry @ around $400-500 and Remington at $500-600 for domestically produced rifles…and neither of those is on par with this Winchester.

I found a used Remmy 572 a few years back, perfect condition, with one of those crappy 4x fixed scopes from the '70s on it, for $250.  They wouldn't take the scope off and give me a lower price.   :loser:   Bought it anyway.  Scope was so crappy the girl even threw it out, as it was subpar to even her NcStar.  When I saw the $549 on new, lower quality 572s, I felt good about the deal.

I hope you get this brother Micro!

Tell you what…look in other areas of the auctions.

People mislable their guns, put them in the wrong catagory (pump rifle in the shotgun catagory for example).  I found a Marlin 39M (well used) for $300 under the wrong catagory and listed as something else.

Seach for "Winchester 22", then go through each catagory…semi-auto rifle, pistol, revolver, etc., whatever comes up.

I have a Winchester mod. 62A, its a pump with the exposed hammer, that I absolutely love, it is my favorite rimfire rifle by far although its not that clean, my dad still has a mod. 62 and 2 mod 1890's, I have been trying to get a 1890 out of his hands for years but no luck, the last time he said hell no I told him that's fine just keep it I will get all of them some day!