• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lord help me

bubbasks

Been eyeing a 700 sendero in 7mm RM for a while and planned on iy for tax time. And what is stuck in my head now from my LGS? A Savage 110ba and 10fcp both in 338 LM... ive gone back and fourth on the 110ba for along time and keep writing it off for one reason or another but now that i reload its not so much an ammo issue anymore. I already shoot and have lots of 7mm RM but ide image ide shoot both about the same amount. Idk what to do. Both would have same price for glass and bipod and the 700 would prolly end up eventually costing me the difference in a stock eventually and trigger. Im stuck...

Im thinkin that too. Ive gotta get outta this place (work). Last 2 weeks ive been workin 10-14 hrs a day and most of it is sitting in my van waiting for new containers yo come in to checkload and sample. So i sit on my phone looking at poop i want lol

Edited by bubbasks

Im thinkin that too. Ive gotta get outta this place (work). Last 2 weeks ive been workin 10-14 hrs a day and most of it is sitting in my van waiting for new containers yo come in to checkload and sample. So i sit on my phone looking at poop i want lol

That's my issue stuck inside days are shorter is colder out I spend more time on the net. Got a bonus coming and taxes I got them both spent four times over. Guy on my FB posted a picture of this competition 1911 he wants 4000$ plus I said dude you could fund 5 guns I got going thru my head right now?!?

Go for it!

With one exception…get a 110BA in a caliber you can actually find brass for at this point.  A .308 will eat the same food as your other pets.  A .300 Win Mag you will at least be able to buy food for it.

With GREAT glass on either one of the non-.338 Lapoopa-I-can't-find-brass options, you will have plenty left in your $5k budget for brass, bullets, primers, powder, and gas to get you to and from the range.