• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

20 MOA

D.R.D.

What say you Tom?

I'm looking for a really good QD mount with some MOA cant that I can easily transfer between rifles and not worry about it returning to zero.

The top of the 308AR is flat, and I'm thinking of putting a zero cant scope base on the 308 bolt action so the adjustment between rifles will be minimal.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

DRD

unforgivin,

I'd seen them and heard good things.  Then, I came across an article somewhere that was comparing them to Bobro, and via the experiment conducted found that ADM occasionally had a shift when remounting, while Bobro consistently held zero.  Usually I wouldn't care, but since this optic will find its home atop several rifles, the return to zero is pretty important to me.

Man, the Bobro mounts are some of the finest out there, and in my opinion - which is not worth much - they have the finest, smartest mounting system designed.  I did a writeup about them quite some time ago; I'll try to find it and post it up.  If you strike out and they don't make it with a 20 MOA cant, don't even sweat that - find a scope with enough elevation range built in, and don't look back.  The mount is worth it.  <thumbsup>

EDIT - Knew the title... found it fast...  <lmao>

Edited by 98Z5V

Jeebus...  :eek:

I clicked the posted link to make sure it worked.  Then I laughed, reading through it.  THEN...  I realized that lead into the Woody, then the AR45, and the Ruger GSR was in there somewhere, but just mentioned...  <dontknow>

I have issues...  <laughs>

Here is another option that has 20 MOA and allows for using standard scope rings and moves the scope fwd for proper eye relief. I have one, excellent quality.

http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17529&cat=&page=1

I use this one instead with Leupold low QRW rings.

http://www.amazon.com/Weaver-Flat-Riser-Rail-20MOA/dp/B004NRVLVS

Edited by shibiwan