• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Greetings!

SARDUDE

I am new to your fine forum. In fact, just found it today!

I came across a deal on a DPMS LR-308AP4 at my favorite gun shop, so decided to jump into the 7.62 AR world. At least I thought it was to good to pass up....

Am a multi AR owner and builder of the 5.56/.223 variety, but this will be my first "big un"!

I live in the Desert Southwest. Am in law enforcement. NRA Lifer. Married With kids. And practice dry sarcastic humor as a hobby! Don't say I didn't warn you later on... ;)

I look forward to learning and contributing as I go along! :)

I live in the Desert Southwest. Am in law enforcement. NRA Lifer. Married With kids. And practice dry sarcastic humor as a hobby! Don't say I didn't warn you later on... ;)

Shoot me a PM, man - I'm desert SouthWest myself.  Just barely north of Mexico, actually.  Welcome aboard!  <thumbsup>

I look forward to learning and contributing as I go along! :)

Ya know, to a gun lover this reads like a friggin personal ad.  <laughs> Anyways, welcome to our forums, you will find no lack of humor here.  <thumbsup>

Ya know, to a gun lover this reads like a friggin personal ad.  <laughs> Anyways, welcome to our forums, you will find no lack of humor here.  <thumbsup>

Whew! Thanks for the second line there! The first one had me on guard for shenannigans!! <lmao>