• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Beachin Tactical Slings

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a few range visits, I still haven't broken anything!!! And I'm alot better at breaking stuff than fixing it! >:D    I've had NO trouble with the sling end hardware loosening or bending. It's comfortable when just standing around talking with other folks. A few have tried it, and hopefully might order. Now I deciding on color scheme and weave type for the M&P. WTG Beachmaster! <thumbsup> 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I know that this thread is old, and I haven't been around for awhile, but I want to make sure that if ANYONE has any problems with their slings, that they know that I will make it right. Please, send me a pm if you have an issue. If it is catastrophic Ill send you a new sling, if its manageable I would gladly pay for shipping and repair it. If you have decided that it is too short, or I made it shorter than you expected, Ill send you a new sling, and you can send the old one back. If you can't reach me on the forum, send me an email to my personal email at beachmaster777@googlemail.com. I can ALWAYS be reached there.

I now have a website in which I keep slings in stock. Thepreppersbunker.net. I also have a bunch of other awesome stuff at crazy prices that I am sure you will like!

I hope to become a forum sponsor once I get some revenue going. If you are a forum member that wants a sling, let me know, I have a discount for forum members. Soon I will get yall an actual coupon code.