• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Redfield Battle zone .308 168gr. marked turret

I was going for the hawke but I changed my mind in the red field. I know its not the best scope on the market for my panther but for 200.00 I thought it was hard to beat .. I'm headed to. The range to zero in tomorrow. Has anyone else here experience'd the redfield??

Thanks guys it'll be a couple of weeks before I can get to longer range to test bdc dial. 100 yd. Zero today. I finally get to see how accurate my .lr-308 is today first scope on it. I sprung for the mega 18" barrel guarantee's under 1 moa accuracy at 100 yds. Today will be the day.

• 1 month later...

Update. After about 300 rounds on scope the variable power completely quit working. I'm not very impressed with the accuracy I was getting between switching yardages. I always had to add or take off extra clicks. I'm returning the scope to manufacturer. When the replacement arrives I'll put it on an ar-15 and check it. Looks like I'm in the market for new optics. Any suggestions? I'm looking for a good hunting scope.