• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DPMS stripped upper, Fulton Barrel, and gas block for sale.

Jgun

Now that I've got the optic for my carbine on order, I've decided to sell some other items to try to finance the optic for my Kaiser build. I have a brend new stripped DPMS 308 upper that I believe is the one that is the right height to match up to the standard rails from Daniel befense and others, The price I see from JSE is $160 I'm asking $110 plus shipping, I also still have the 18" stainless barrel rhat I bought from Fulton for $355 and the stainless lo pro gas block I got from PRI for $69 I'll also throw in the A2 flash hider. I'm asking $300 plus shipping for those parts. I will try to post some pics later in the week, I also may have some other stuff, need to take inventory.

You'd love that barrel, Matt.  It's a great barrel; I nailed mine on sale directly from Fulton for $285, then the PRI .936 gas block cost me another $65.  You won't find a price like this again.  I'm just sayin'...  ;D

You'd love that barrel, Matt.  It's a great barrel; I nailed mine on sale directly from Fulton for $285, then the PRI .936 gas block cost me another $65.  You won't find a price like this again.  I'm just sayin'...  ;D

I've notified the left-shoulder devil that he's being replaced.... <laughs> <lmao>

I keep thinking about this sell, but this keeps coming back to me every time. Its right off Fultons web site

For All Rifles

- Chrome Lined Chambers Cannot Be Cut Or Further Headspaced, They May Not Properly Headspace To Your Receiver

For FAR-15 & FAR-308

- Barrels May Not Headspace To Your Bolt

For M14, M1 Garand, & M1 Carbine

- All Non-Chrome Barrels Are Short Chambered  & Require Further Chambering