• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pretty moving music video

shepp

I can tell I'm getting older because I'm beginning to think "most modern music isn't as good as when I was younger" but this band I really like I came across this video today worth a watch and has a great message with it

I agree that most of today's music is crap.  That is definitely an exception and it does have a great message. <thumbsup>

FFDP is good I like a lot of their music.  Im into that hard rock/90's rock sounding music.  Also listen to a lot of classic rock and country.  

Side note- whats up with some of this "Hick-Hop" coming out these days such as "BIG-SMO".  this joker even has a TV show. <dontknow>

FFDP is good I like a lot of their music. Im into that hard rock/90's rock sounding music. Also listen to a lot of classic rock and country.

Side note- whats up with some of this "Hick-Hop" coming out these days such as "BIG-SMO". this joker even has a TV show. <dontknow>

I like them too, I'm 33 grew up listening to classic rock with my dad, bout middle school grunge was big loved all of it still do. As for hick hop poop comes and goes 5 years ago cowboy Troy before that bubba spaxx. I listen to some rap too not really for the words I like the beat, nothing from the radio made in the last 15 years, I've got a Wierd selection of music tho, but I can't stand much of any of the new "metal music" but ffdp is pretty damn good