• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just wanted to check on my Phoenix area brothers.

AdamO

What? Did the stables get a little damp and you prize thoroughbred get muddy? Or did the landscapers not show up because they were stuck on the freeway and the roses didn't get pruned?

LOL backyard is untouched and is now mud. I need to build a shop in the back yard. and move the machinery back in so I don't need to pay rent.

On that thought, any of you guys out here in Phoenix have any contacts in construction? Plumbing? Electrical? I gotta get the ball rolling ASAP. 

LOL backyard is untouched and is now mud. I need to build a shop in the back yard. and move the machinery back in so I don't need to pay rent.

On that thought, any of you guys out here in Phoenix have any contacts in construction? Plumbing? Electrical? I gotta get the ball rolling ASAP.

I know a whole mess of people in different trades.

I do home security systems and used to do high end home theater/automation.

I know lots of theater, electrical, framers, dry wallets etc. plumbers though... I don't hang around that sort of crowd. My momma always warned me about those types... Lol. Actually, all the plumbers I knew just moved away from az.

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll get you a mess of phone numbers.