Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magwa

Specialist
  • Posts

    4,867
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Magwa

  1. Ok i am confused here it says the subject is on page 53 but there are only 32 pages so where is it? <scratching head> ok here it is from PAGE 18 lol Firearms. We recognize that the individual right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. We understand the terrible consequences of gun violence; it serves as a reminder that life is fragile, and our time here is limited and precious. We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements – like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole – so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, law-breaking few. Ok this is BS reinstate the assault weapons ban... come on folks exercise your right to vote and get rid of this guy...
  2. So how does this work you pay for the can and it stays with the manufacturer and then you wait the allotted time then pick it up or what?
  3. Is this project still going? if so let me know what i can help with
  4. I fish 200 days a year I eat fish every week, I breath fishing and I am always thinking of new ways to catch them mostly I fish Salmon and steelhead, my biggest King Salmon this year so far 29 lbs 8 oz
  5. Barnes TTSX 150 BT is flat out a killer...
  6. I have recently gotten one and I have none of those problems at 25 it shoots one hole groups and at 200 2inch and most of it is me and I am shooting a 16 inch barrel send it back something is not right...
  7. It looks fine and I thank you and I hope it does not offend anyone as that is not the meaning, we are all one family now......
  8. may I have this as my avatar please and many thanks..
  9. Clint was great!
  10. you guys are creeping me out!...... :)
  11. This is just more stupid people with stupid Ideas OK we have criminals are they going to buy a stamped gun? Hell No and if they steal a gun they will check the firing pin and just replace it or as criminals better yet do a crime and let someone else who bought the gun legally take the blame it is so stupid i can not even believe some donut head thought this up, I am so glad i do not live back east ...
  12. for that handgaurd this is the best i have ever used and versitile.. http://www.blueforcegear.com/pushbutton_uwl/
  13. I agree and have shot elk with Nosler partition bullets i went with the Barnes because of the solid copper the recoil in the gun will deform lead tipped bullets not the Barnes
  14. Ok i have settled on the Barnes VOR-TX it is a solid copper bullet that has a polymer tip and it starts the controlled expansion ,thais is a high class big game bullet it wiil work on deer ,hogs,wolves, Elk, Bear anything on the North American continent . I have alot of experience with the barnes X bullets in 7mm and they have never failed to have complete pass through leaving 2 holes to bleed from instead of 1 so now I am ready for hunting season 2012 with a AR308.
  15. Got the trigger and I am very very happy with it the creep is almost non existent and it breaks at about 5and 1/4 # plenty for a good battle trigger and or hunting trigger i highly recommend it..
  16. As long as I have a rat Terrier sleeping on the bed nothing bigger than a june bug can move or enter this house that we don't know about it so the 1911 stays cocked and locked on the bedstand and i use my early warning system... :)
  17. well i am next door in Idaho and the HPBT168 sounds like a winner i have used the same bullet in other calibers and have loved the barnes HPBT and it should fly in a 7.62 very well.. we will see what this season brings.. thanks
  18. what is your favorite big game round for a ar308 this year i am going to hunt with mine ... thanks
  19. Is a 1911 Kimber custom tactical 2. night sights and 5 wilson combat mags
  20. had a 30 and a 21 just did not shoot anywhere near as well as my 1911 so i am back to one handgun and it is a 1911 the 30 for my hand size and mine are not small just did not fit i hope it works for you they are very very reliable..
  21. I have carried concealed for over 30 years Idaho is a wonderful state , I have just about worn off all the bluing off a custom 1911 from holster wear, but i am not a fan of open carry as it just seems to alarm the very people we may need to protect who won't protect themselves.... I also do not want to be far from a long gun.
  22. yep it is just a standard trigger set but irt is Coated and according to spikes does not have the 4 day creep like my dpms issue trigger and that is all i wanted was a crisp break no creep or small amount standard trigger..
  23. wrote them a letter and got a instant reply and 1.95 cent shipping hats off to spikes for being stand up about it... and i suggested they put that info on their website.....
  24. No damage to brass just a scratch on the rim where it was grabbed by the ejector and that is a small scratch soooooooooooo i think my best bet is to leave it all alone I have no FTF or FTE and it is accurate so i am good till something says different I thank you all for the education on this subject.. :)
  25. thanks for the info i will call for a shipping quote...
×
×
  • Create New...