• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

So the MA-TEN set has cost me an additional $1500

imschur

Anyone who can casually mention how their MA-TEN purchase came out to an extra $1500, just like it's any other gun-store visit, deserves to be tied to a shooting bench and forced to watch gang-bangers try to remedy feeding malfunctions in their Hi-Points.

<laughs> <lmao>

Now that I've exhausted my jealousy, let me congratulate you on your new acquisitions!

<thumbsup>

Trekked to the local FFL to get the transfer paperwork in order. Walked out with a Glock 22 Gen 4 and Sig P226 Enhanced Elite on order...

Damn you....damn you all

The first step...  is admitting that you have a problem...  <lmao> <laughs> <thumbsup>

Tell me, Drew - did you feel me perched up there on your shoulder today?...  <dontknow> <lmao>

Our local gun shop has about 2000-3000 guns on the show floor and its hard to leave without something!!!  I should take a pic of the full mount Russian Bear that is in there, my wifes uncle got a couple of them in Russia a few years ago and he brought one back and got a full mount standing on its hind legs!!!!