• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Photo shoot

Madhouse

So check this out - a guy in my office is also a photographer and he has a couple of models trying to get in with a specific group here in Texas.  So, he asked that I come along (with a selection of firearms) to shoot sessions with the girls, because the group they are trying to get in with often pose with guns and trucks and such.

If I can, I'll post whatever I can.

<thumbsup>

• 2 weeks later...

Headed out in a little while, gonna meet the photographer a little early and get a few shots of the guns I'm bringing.  Then the models and big 4x4s arrive.

On a side note, one of the sweet young ladies called my buddy earlier this week and asked if it would be ok to do some topless shots.  I wish I had a matched pair of pistols to use, as umm, cover pieces.

<lmao>

On a side note, one of the sweet young ladies called my buddy earlier this week and asked if it would be ok to do some topless shots.  I wish I had a matched pair of pistols to use, as umm, cover pieces.

<lmao>

I don't know if I've told you lately how much I hate you (read, "ENVY YOU"), but right now I really hate you...  <laughs> <lmao>

<thumbsup>

I believe it's understood at this point that you MUST post results... (with pics)

Madhouse asked me to pass the first picture along. Said it's going well but he should have brought a hedge trimmer

I need your address Drew, be on the lookout for a keyboard-sized package that smells like vomit.

Edit: In the meantime, enjoy some of this footage from one of Madhouse's 'classic ride' shoots.

• 3 months later...