• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I also need an enabler

Cali_Ed

Finish the AR. It's a buyers market right now, and who knows how the political climate will change tomorrow. The last thing you want is to be stick with a half done rifle, not knowing what the future of gun laws are going to be, with prices jacked up almost 10x.

You can buy a bolt rifle any day.

That's gotta be a record.  3-minute Enable...   <lmao>

Ed, I used this rail on a 16" midlength build, just to stay on the "inexpensive side" of the build - and I really, really like it.  It went on Pinky.

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=422

ffgen2.gif

That MI rail is solid enough that I'd try to beat someone to death with it.  It's a good system.  $165 retail for the midlength. 

However, ...      The Centurian C4 rail would be ABSOLUTELY SICK on that upper...  :hethan:

Seems the front sight block would get in the way of a red dot or reflex sight?

Nope, not at all.  It'll all make sense when it's mounted up.  Once you're running the red dot, you won't even notice the front sight in the picture.  Your brain will tune it right out.  <thumbsup>

That cent 4 rail is pretty cool ypu enabler.

If you need enabling you've come to the right place

Cali_ed

We're here to please...  <lmao>

Rob and I...  two fat chicks on the dance floor...  :hethan:

Decide on the rail, and tell me how much budget you have for a red dot.  I'll get you squared away quick.  :))

Edited by 98Z5V

Keep it.  One less thing to mess with, plus it's properly pinned to the barrel.  It's bombproof.  later, down the road, would be when to remove it should you choose, but for now it's a very, very solid setup. 

You'll need a 9" handguard setup, or a midlength setup, in order to fit it on the rifle and keep the front sight.

I'd go with the AR platform before something else stupid happens. As far as a BUIS, I have Troy on one and Mag Pul metal on my newest. I like the Mag-Puls better, 1 no tools needed for adjustment to zero in 2 low profile, 3 the windage wheel on the back Troy sight keeps kitting the Ratpor charging handle