• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My 10 "T".

Sisco

Can't remember if I ever posted a picture of my carbine. They have discontinued the AR10T carbine now, which I consider a mistake.

16" Stainless target barrel, free float handguard. 1 in 10 " twist. 45 degree offset BUIS. Burris E1 fullfield 3x9 scope. Rifle is probably more accurate than I am.post-13300-0-74516600-1430604780_thumb.j

post-13300-0-19279700-1430604843_thumb.j

Have to get to the range to do my final zero on the new reloads, which is now all I feed it. 41 grains RE15 behind 175 gr SMK BTHP.

post-13300-0-47918200-1430604987_thumb.j

Good eye Sketch. I am a lefty. Just put the BUIS on backwards. Still work fine.I have my AR10 rifle set up for my son who is right handed. Will post pics tomorrow. Thanks for the log house comment. Yeah had it for 25 years.

Edited by Sisco

Love some Reloder 15 - excellent.  Gonna use damn near that much to try out some Hornady 195gr BTHP projos loaded to 2.800" - I can't believe you can load those to mag length, but it's in the book.  What the hell, right?   :banana:

I'm pretty excited about it, to tell the truth - if I don't blow up!  :banana:

I have 100 of them, ready to go, I just need to prep some Hornady Match brass.

Watch those primers. And check the cases. That will be a helluva load.

• 4 years later...

Couldn't find the old range picture thread so I will post it here. Tough day at the range. Winds varying from 10-25 mph measured from left to right. Shows in the spread. I could not get a consistent windage hold. 100 yards of bipod 175 SMK BTHP 42 grnVarget. M80 brass. Shot some ZQ1 147 gr. It was high and way right. Obviously more affected by the wind and the lighter bullet was high.

20190516_125239.jpg